Aquadyne brings you this affordable water purifier with state of art innovation having stainless steel Ultra Violet radiation chamber. It also have one Activated Carbon filter, one Sediment filter and one Hollow Fiber Ultra filtration Membrane. The UV Lamp is of original Philips make for best performance. The accompanying ballast is of Philips make.
The Activated carbon in the filter is Coconut Shell based having High Adsorption value of 1200 to 1300 IV. It removes chemical contamination like dissolved chlorine, chloramine and bad odour from Feed Water, Adjusts the pH of the water.
- The sediment filter contains a high density PP Spun which removes particle impurities of silt/sand/rust particles from the feed water.
- The Ultra filtration Membrane filter removes the bacteria, virus and Biological contamination from the feed water and gives out pure drinking water.
- The Ultra Violet chamber is lined with Stainless Steel 304 (SS 304) tube which is the highest standard internationally.
- The UV Cartridge neutralizes and kills any remaining virus or bacteria. All the above filtration elements are of high quality and designed for heavy duty. The pure water is to be collected and stored in customers own vessel/utensil of choice. This purifier is also extremely easy to service and customer can service it himself by buying the Aquadyne filters from this online store.
- Compact design for wall mounting
- Capacity: 40+ Liters/hour
- Perfectly suitable for purification of municipal city water supply with TDS less than 300 for purpose of drinking.
- In this purifier you can actually see the UV lamp working.
- Handy product installation guide included in the supply package
- Dimension (LxBxH) = (11 x 6 x6)(In Inches) or (28 x 13 x 13) (in cm)
- Input water Pressure – (30-40)PSI
- Input Voltage – 100-300 VAC
- Net Weight - 1.960 Kg
- Warranty – One year repair/replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects. The product can also be returned for full refund within 10 days of the delivery in case of any product defects or damage or features not matching the description provided. No warranty on depletion of filter cartridges on usage or consumption.
- For any Query feel free to contact on 09728755877 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org