These filters constitutes a complete kit for standard ro system servicing and annual maintenance and is suitable for AO Smith X5 model. It consists of 1 pcs 10 inch PP filter + 1 pcs 10 inch granular activated carbon GAC+1 pcs 10 inch carbon block CTO+ 1 pcs sealed RO-80G reverse osmosis membrane +1 pcs coconut shell post carbon filter T33.
The GAC and Post Carbon Filter contains premium grade activated carbon activated upto high value of 1200 IV(Iodine Value) imparting it high absorption capacity. The sealed reverse osmosis membrane 80 GPD filter contains reverse osmosis membrane made from very thin film coated (TFC) food grade Poly Amide sheet which acts a sieve & when water is oozed from it on high pressure of RO Pump, it separates/filters the harmful chemicals, heavy elements from the water and distills it. This reverse osmosis membrane has been pressure sealed. The sealed Reverse Osmosis Membrane can also be used in any RO water purifier system, which usually has Re-usable Membrane Housings wherein unsealed membranes are installed after opening the old re-usable membrane housing. It is herein informed that Reusable membrane housings promote and propagate secondary bacteria growth. Aquadyne Pressure sealed Reverse Osmosis membrane is best solution to avoid secondary bacteria growth. John Guest type or equivalent push fittings are provided . For any questions or clarification kindly contact on 09728755877 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pressure Sealed High TDS Membrane RO Membrane 80 GPD
- Quick Fit Type Inline Filter Kit which customer can install himself without technicians help
- Made from certified IS Grade Food Grade material, High Flow Rate of 80 GPD
- Suitable for AO Smith X5 type models, For any clarification call us on 0091-9728755877 or write to us at email@example.com
- This Filter Kit is neither manufactured by AO Smith nor endorsed by AO Smith. The word AO Smith is used here for identification that the offered filter kit is compatible with the mentioned model. The word AO Smith is used under Section 30(2)(d) of Indian Trademarks Act, 1999 of permissible fair use to indicate that filter cartridges are so adapted to the relevant model of AO Smith water purifiers.