Spun Bonded Cartridge filters are manufactured through a process that thermally bonds pure Polypropylene microfibers with lower density at the outside surface and progressively higher density toward the center. This fully automated manufacturing process assures consistent quality, filter to filter, year in and year out. Spun Bonded Cartridges are used either as a pre-filter or final filter for food/beverage or water purification applications. For any questions or clarification kindly contact on 09728755877 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video guide on How to filter the pre filter yourselves and how to replace the inner candle of the pre filter available at following url link https://youtu.be/s_LT4Ek3Q1E
- 1 Pc.OF PLATINUM SERIES 5 MICRON PREMIUM SPUN FILTER
- HEAVY DUTY DEPTH FILTRATION, WEIGHT :95 GRAMS / PC
- Suitable for Prefiltering in RO Water Purifier Systems
- Made from certified IS Grade Food Grade material
- SEDIMENT FILTER, RUST FILTER
- Warranty Details: ONLY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS. FILTERS ARE CONSUMMABLE PARTS. THE WARRANTTE DOESN'T COVER FAILURE OF FILTERS UPON CONSUMPTION.