- The First filter i.e. Carbon Filter contains premium grade activated carbon activated upto high value of 1200 - 1400 IV(Iodine Value) imparting it high absorption capacity. Unlike the other branded and unbranded half filled carbon filters, Our carbon filters are fully filled with activated carbon. This filter absorbs chemical contamination of chlorine/chloramine/fluorides.
- The second Filter i.e. Sediment Filter contains premium grade 8 inch Poly Propylene meltblown fabric Spun which absorbs particle impurities of sand/silt/rust/algae particles from feed water.
- The third filter i.e. sealed reverse osmosis membrane 75 GPD filter contains reverse osmosis membrane made from very thin film coated (TFC) food grade Poly Amide sheet which acts a sieve & when water is passed from it on high pressure of RO Pump, it separates/filters the harmful chemicals, heavy elements from the water and distills it. This reverse osmosis membrane has been pressure sealed. This membrane is perfect for Aquaguard Enhance RO+UV.
- The fourth cartridge in the kit is a small 4 inch Mineral Cartridge, which imparts sweet soothing taste to the drinking water.
- The Kit also includes ancillary components like 9 elbows, FR, 2 Meter Pipe.
- Youtube Video Support for Filter Kit replacement in Aquaguard Enhance also available at https://youtu.be/iyD4ova8A2Q
- For any queries or question, kindly first visit our FAQ section on Top or Bottom menu and thereafter you can always contact us on 09728755877 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warranty – One year repair/replacement warranty against any manufacturing defects. The product can also be returned for full refund within 10 days of the delivery in case of any product defects or damage or features not matching the description provided. No warranty on depletion of filter cartridges on usage or consumption.
- This Filter Kit is neither manufactured by Aquaguard nor endorsed by Aquaguard. The word Aquaguard is used here for identification that the offered filter kit is compatible with the mentioned model. The word Aquaguard is used under Section 30(2)(d) of Indian Trademarks Act, 1999 of permissible fair use to indicate that filter cartridges are so adapted to the relevant model of Aquaguard water purifiers.
- We ship using First Flight Courier Limited or Professional Courier. If the buyer pincode is that of outskirt than we ship through India Post. The product is best packaged for the transit.
Manufactured By :
M/S AQUADYNE APPLIANCES PRIVATE LIMITED (CIN U41000HR2007PTC036636)
Plot No. 194, Industrial Estate, Sector 27 - 28, Hisar - 125001, Haryana