These filters constitutes a complete kit for standard ro system servicing and annual maintenance and is suitable for APEC , Express, iSpring, Purepro, Pentair models. It consists of 1 pcs 10 inch PP filter + 1 pcs 10 inch granular activated carbon GAC+1 pcs 10 inch carbon block CTO+ 1 pcs sealed RO-80G reverse osmosis membrane +1 pcs coconut shell post carbon filter T33.
The GAC and Post Carbon Filter contains premium grade activated carbon activated upto high value of 1200 IV(Iodine Value) imparting it high absorption capacity. The sealed reverse osmosis membrane 80 GPD filter contains reverse osmosis membrane made from very thin film coated (TFC) food grade Poly Amide sheet which acts a sieve & when water is oozed from it on high pressure of RO Pump, it separates/filters the harmful chemicals, heavy elements from the water and distills it. This reverse osmosis membrane has been pressure sealed. The sealed Reverse Osmosis Membrane can also be used in any RO water purifier system, which usually has Re-usable Membrane Housings wherein unsealed membranes are installed after opening the old re-usable membrane housing. It is herein informed that Reusable membrane housings promote and propagate secondary bacteria growth. Aquadyne Pressure sealed Reverse Osmosis membrane is best solution to avoid secondary bacteria growth. John Guest type or equivalent push fittings are provided . For any questions or clarification kindly contact on 09728755877 or write to email@example.com
- Pressure Sealed High TDS Membrane RO Membrane 80 GPD
- Quick Fit Type Inline Filter Kit which customer can install himself without technicians help
- Made from certified IS Grade Food Grade material, High Flow Rate of 80 GPD
- Suitable for Pentair, APEC , Express, iSpring type models, For confirming the suitability of the filter kit with your purifier call us on 0091-9728755877 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Disclaimer:MANUFACTURED IN INDIA BY :M/S AQUADYNE APPLIANCES PRIVATE LIMITED (CORPORATE IDENTITY NUMBER U41000HR2007PTC036636) A company registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956, at its Manufacturing Plant at : Plot No. 194, Industrial Estate, Sector 27 - 28, Hisar - 125001, Haryana India LEGAL DISCLAIMER - FOR GENUINE FILTER PARTS, THEIR REPLACEMENT, WARRANTY & FOR AVAILING TELEPHONIC ASSISTANCE IN INSTALLING THE FILTERS, KINDLY PURCHASE ONLY FROM SELLER "FILTERKART" THE ONLY AUTHORISED ONLINE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE MANUFACTURER M/S AQUADYNE APPLIANCES PRIVATE LIMITED. FOR ANY INQUIRIES CONTACT 09728755877
- Warranty Details:This filter has a service life of 6 months to one year depending on usage or 12000 to 13000 liters whichever is earlier. The life of filter also depends on hardness of feed water. Our Filters work best uptill hard water of 2000 TDS. If the TDS level is above that than filter will still work but its life will be diminished. As such the filters have no warranty as the life of filter depends on usage or hardness of water which may differ from place to place and also the above said two parameters cannot be monitored by the Seller. But since we are the direct manufacturer, our filters are warranted against leakage under RO pump pressure as they are manufactured to withstand high pressure of RO pumps. If the filter starts leaking due to pressure from RO pump within one week of its purchase or installation whichever is earlier than we will replace the defective leaking piece with new one as the same is manufacturing defect. Those type of defects are one defective piece in a lot of 10000 pieces. This warranty does not cover any misuse or mishandling of the product.